Global Engagement Fellowship
Deadline: January 31, 2018 at 11:59 PM. GEF supports undergraduates, graduates, and student teams working with grassroots organizations and communities abroad. GEF targets students who may not otherwise have the means to afford a global experience. Students design their own service projects and can apply in the spring. The number and amount of awards will depend on the students’ proposed budgets. Students may receive up to $2,500. The average number of recipients is six per year. Click here to learn more.
• Are an undergraduate or graduate student enrolled at UNC Chapel Hill
• Will return to UNC in the fall following their global engagement experience
• Would not otherwise pursue or have the means to afford the engagement experience
• Eligible experiences must be confirmed by the time the student applies for GEF
• Projects must take place during the summer months
How to Apply
- To access the application, please follow the link: https://unc.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_ddjuUh2iQNTJJFr
- Note that you will not be able to save your work once you have started. To access the application in a word document for preparation purposes, click HERE
- In the application you will be prompted to upload a PDF version of your resume. If you attempt to enter any other file type, your application will not be complete.
- For more information please contact the Y Global Office at firstname.lastname@example.org