Clara Vista Grants Coordinator
Deadline: Rolling. Clara Vista is currently seeking a Grants Coordinator Intern to support Clara Vista’s fundraising initiatives. The goal of the grants coordinator internship is to pursue new funding opportunities by researching and applying through non-profit organizations, foundations, governmental agencies and corporations. Fundraising is essential for our organization’s success, and as the Grants Coordinator you’ll use your creativity and gumption to help us create a solid foundation of diversified and dependable funding by finding and applying for grants and other opportunities. Click here for more information.
Skills you’ll learn:
- Gain professional grant writing and fundraising experience.
- Improve written and oral communication skills.
- Strengthen your understanding of “what works” when it comes to fundraising and grant writing.
- Learn how to develop and support a fundraising strategy.
- Build your professional network.
Hours + Compensation
- The internship requires a commitment of 8-10 hours per week for 3 months, contingent on consistent and
satisfactory performance. Your hours are flexible and we are more than willing to work with you to
develop a schedule that fits your lifestyle and commitments.
- The internship can take place for any three-month period from early September 2018 through May 2019,
with the possibility of extension if you’re a great fit for our team. Please mention your preferred start date
and end date in your cover letter.
- This is a volunteer position, but holds amazing opportunities to gain hands-on non-profit experience,
contribute to an exciting start-up, grow professionally and personally, and make an impact in the rural
village of Venado, Costa Rica.
- Have experience with fundraising and organizational development
- Have grant research experience
- Have strong writing and analytical skills
- Be a motivated self-starter with a positive attitude.
- Be a multi-tasker and a team-player.
- Be comfortable working in an environment that can be fast-paced and high-pressure
- Be interested in nonprofit work and international development
How to Apply
- If interested, please submit your resume with a cover letter describing how you can help Clara Vista
secure grant funding to achieve our goal of inspiring community-driven sustainable development to
- This is a rolling application position and candidates are encouraged to apply as soon