2018 Global Studies Commencement Ceremony for:
- Global Studies majors graduating in May 2018.
- Global Studies majors graduating in August 2018.
- Global Studies Master’s Students graduating in May or August 2018.
Mark Your Calendars!
- Sunday, May 13, 2018
- 4:00 pm (Graduating students are asked to be at Memorial Hall no later than 3:30pm)
- Memorial Hall
- Ticket required for admission for guests.
Attire: Business Casual (We know most of you will be wearing your gowns, but we ask that you wear business casual under your gown if possible and encourage guests to wear business casual as well)
No Purses, Back Packs, or Cell Phones Permitted for Graduating Students!
Ticket Distribution Location: Suite 2200 FedEx GEC
- Five per student. You must come in person and have your PID ready. Please keep your tickets safe! Tickets are required for guest entry on the day of graduation!
Please click here for FAQs regarding tickets.
Ticket Distribution Hours:
Tickets are available to be picked up during the month of April. Please pick up your tickets before April 27th. 5 tickets will be available for students. If you need extra tickets beyond the five provided, please sign up using the wait list.
Monday, April 23 – Friday, April 27:
- Monday: 9:00AM – 1:45PM (note early end time)
- Tuesday: 9:00AM – 4:45PM
- Wednesday: 9:00AM – 4:45PM
- Thursday: 9:00AM – 4:45PM
- Friday: 9:30AM – 4:30PM (LAST DAY TO PICK UP TICKETS)
- Please email Diana Devereaux by noon on May 9 if you have a guest with accessibility needs.
- Please note that because we have limited accessible seating in specific areas of the auditorium, we cannot always ensure that large parties can sit together, but we can reserve 1 accessible and 1 companion seat. If you have more than one person who requires accommodation, we may not be able to seat an able companion next to them.
- Graduates or guests who require disability parking and/or seating accommodations should contact Accessibility Resources & Services well in advance at the Student and Academic Services North Building, Campus Box #7214, 919-962-0754, 711 (NC RELAY). Office hours are 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. Monday–Friday. Parking and seating accommodation credentials will be issued through this office. Graduates and guests with disability license plates or hangtags should also request a Commencement 2018 Disability Parking Permit to ensure appropriate access.