- This event has passed.
Women’s* International Social Impact Weekend
November 8, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 9:00 am, repeating until November 8, 2020
The event will bring together female* social entrepreneurs, working professionals, and students from all over the world including the main locations where they work, including Peru, Brazil, South Africa, Cameroon, Hong Kong, South Korea, Europe, and North America.
They will be featuring global female* speakers on panels to discuss:
- Women’s Leadership in Times of Crisis
- Impact Investing in Investing in Female* Founders
- Social Entrepreneurship in Emerging Markets
- Women* Changing the World through Politics and Policy
- Design Thinking for Women* Led Enterprises – helping 3 orgs to tackle key challenges in Peru, Brazil, South Africa, and Cameroon for a $500 prize.
- Skills building sessions – led by female* leaders and founders including Responsible Investment, Finding Impact in a For-Profit World, Embedding Purpose into your BusinessPlan, Humanizing Conversations about Race, and more.
This event is hosted by UNC-alumna Cristina Bernardo Kullberg and her social impact B-Corp, Emzingo|U. They have offered a 15% ticket discount with the code: EMZINGOUVIP. They know times are tight, though, so if you would like to apply for a scholarship, please fill one out here: Women2Women* Scholarship.