- This event has passed.
Miracle Feet – Not So Normal Run Weekend
April 2, 2016 - April 3, 2016Varies
We have a really exciting opportunity coming up with the Not So Normal Run here in the Pittsboro/Carrboro community April 2 and 3, 2016: runners will have be able to donate to our organization through both signing up for the race and fundraising among their network. miraclefeet has a goal of $10,000 raised through this race which would mean 40 full treatments for the kids with clubfoot!
We need your help two ways: spreading the word and signing up to run for miraclefeet solo or with a team!
There are some great fundraising incentives:
- Raise $100 – score a miraclefeet t-shirt, ticket for post-race VIP and car sticker
- Raise $250 to treat 1 child – win a miraclefeet running hat plus the above prizes
- Raise $500 to treat 2 children – rock a miraclefeet singlet plus the above prizes
- Raise $1,250 to treat 4 children – earn a GPS running watch plus the above prizes
- Team of 4 Students (School ID required)
- Raise $500 to treat 2 children – score 4 miraclefeet running hats, 4 tickets to the post-race VIP tent, and 4 stickers
- Raise $1,500 to treat 4 children – each individual will earn a 4 Garmin Vivofit Activity Tracker and each individual will become a miraclefeet sole supporter recognized on our website plus the above prizes
- How Fundraising Works:
- Register for a 5K, 10K or half-marathon here.
- $5 per runner will be donated back to miraclefeet
- Each runner or team will be able to set up a custom fundraising page on the Not So Normal Fundraising website to raise money from friends and family.
- You’ll fundraise among your network and all the funds will be sent to the organization after the race.