- This event has passed.
Global Studies MA Fall 2022 Admissions Deadline
One event on February 8, 2022 at 12:00 am
As part of the admissions process, students must submit the following:
- $95 application fee (fee waiver information here)
- Transcript(s) of undergraduate work
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) scores (for applicants without a degree from an English-speaking institution, UNC Graduate School Institution Code: #5816)
- Three letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose
- A writing sample
- Proficiency in a foreign language demonstrated through completion of three years of language courses at the university level (on university transcript) or through certification from the appropriate foreign language department at UNC-Chapel Hill. (*exceptions made on a case-by-case basis- see Foreign Language Requirement statement at the bottom of this page)
The Fall 2022 Global Studies MA online application is now open and can be accessed here.
Applicants who wish to be considered for teaching assistantship and fellowship opportunities should apply by December 14th, 2021. All other applications should be submitted by the final deadline of February 8th, 2022.
All required and supplemental application materials should be uploaded via the online application and not sent to our program. Applications are only evaluated after all materials have been received and the application fee ($95.00) has been paid.