- This event has passed.
Careers in Sustainability Series: Entrepreneurship
January 21, 2016 @ 4:00 am - 6:00 pm$5.00
Join us for UNC Kenan-Flagler’s 14th Annual Careers in Sustainability Series sponsored by Relay Foods. This series of six career-focused panels are professional development and networking events for students exploring careers that have social and environmental impact.
Each event includes a 1-hour panel featuring industry leaders, followed by additional time for networking with panelists and fellow attendees over locally-sourced refreshments provided by Relay Foods.
Entrepreneurship Panel (Purchase Tickets)
Thursday, Jan. 21 from 4:00-6:00pm in McColl 2575
Confirmed panelists include:
- Bryan Guido Hassin, CEO, Smart Office Energy Solutions
- Anders Campbell, school leader, KIPP-Durham
- Dan Kimberg, executive director, Student U
- Dragana Mendel, president, ANAGARD Business Consulting
- Justin Senkbeil, co-founder, CompostNow
- Eric Henry, founder, TS Designs
Click here to purchase tickets for this event.
View the full Careers in Sustainability Series schedule here.